BABY ERASMUS is an English speaking nursery school ( 0 - 6 years old). In our centre all the teaching is completed through the English language and we employ fully qualified English native speaking teachers.
It is suggested that early learning of a second language stimulates a child´s cognitive skills early on. Some of the benefits of learning a second language from an early age are:
- Children will learn to speak the language without a foreign accent (more like native speakers).
- Children become more creative.
- Children have a higher self esteem.
- Children are more tolerant and open to other cultures and ideas.
- It is easier to learn further languages.
- It could delay the appearance of mental health illnesses, such as Alzheimer's.
- It can increase the possibilities of finding work when they are adults.